beccaelizabeth: my Watcher tattoo in blue, plus Be in red Buffy style font (Default)
[personal profile] beccaelizabeth
I am getting annoyed with deliveries. I am sure Big Finish had a reason to change who does their deliveries, but it seems to be random now. And every company wants me to download an app, create an account, and sign in, before it will give me anything in the vague ballpark of a delivery slot. Royal Mail just tells you and it is always the same slot (okay, one of two the real early one for heavier parcels or the regular post time). All these other companies this Delivery Group company uses want you to consent to detailed location tracking before you can know if it's safe to use the bathroom or if you'll be staying up til nine again.

I am grumpy.

Yesterday there was a meeting that took I think months to arrive and the upshot of the meeting is the person who referred me probably didn't understand because they can't do the things. Which I actually expected but you know how you have to do a Process. But they are nice and will be helpful so that was okay.

ETA: the parcel arrived basically as I was typing but now there is An Smell and it is giving teenager after PE class flashbacks. No it is not sweat it is one of those spray cans that were never meant to be emptied in one go And Yet...

Profile

beccaelizabeth: my Watcher tattoo in blue, plus Be in red Buffy style font (Default)
beccaelizabeth

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    1 2 3
45 6 789 10
11 1213 1415 1617
1819 2021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 20th, 2026 05:35 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios